...because you aren't living unless you have something to live for...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Write on!

This story is possibly going to turn into a novel. So far it's 160 pages typed up and I still have so much more to add to it. The very idea of this makes my stomach flip with excitement. This is the longest story I've written and to me that is a huge accomplishment. Even if it never gets published, even if people don't like it, all that matters that I wrote that much. To me, writing stories is my life but sometimes I get antsy and want to get to the end as fast as possible. So I cut it short or skip some details just so that I can say it's done. But not with this one. With this one all I want to do is make it longer. All I want to do is make it a novel.

In other news, I've gotten a lot of great feedback for Fall Into Me on my writing site (at writing.com) and it's made me feel great. They tell me I'm a good writer and that it deserves to be published. Even though I've never met these people, their words mean the world to me. Their words make me realize that my writing is important and that I should keep doing it. I will keep doing it an one day it will be available in bookstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment