...because you aren't living unless you have something to live for...

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Olivia Curphrey.

So it's offcial. Olivia, the main character in my novel, has taken over my life. If I'm not writing her story, she is in my head, throwing ideas at me, begging, just begging for me to write her. It's an incredible feeling. I mean, most of my characters do this to me, but she's different. Maybe it's because she was the last character I wrote before my computer crashed. Maybe because all summer when I wasn't writing, she was still there, still egging me on. And now that I've finally continued her story, she just can't get enough of me. Now all I need to do is find time to write it. I guess that'll be the hard part.

Don't worry Olivia, we'll make it through and everyone will know your story eventually. Don't you worry your pretty little mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment