...because you aren't living unless you have something to live for...

Friday, March 30, 2012

Finished.

It's done. My first novel is officially done. After that long summer of thinking that I wouldn't be able to do it, that it was going to be too hard after losing what I lost, it's done. I'm so proud of myself right now. I'm so glad I could do it. I'll post a summary of it on here soon (once I write one) so that you'll actually know what it's about. Basically it's about a girl who can heal people and there is a group after her that wants to experiment on her. So she runs and starts a new life. Things get complicated obviously once a boy comes into the picture. My head is already swimming with ideas for the sequel.

I'll have to write up a query and get this baby out into the real world. Such a good feeling right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment