...because you aren't living unless you have something to live for...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Story Of Us.


So I've decided to challenge myself. This may have something to do with the fact that I'm having a rough time trying to finish my novel, but it's also something I've wanted to do for a while. It's going to be a story about my love life. From my first crush (if I can remember his name) to my fiance. It'll be an emotional journey. I'll have to face boys that I haven't thought about in a long time. But I think it'll be worth it. Each boy showed me something and has made me a part of who I am today. It may be a good thing or a bad thing and I may hate most of them, but they are forever a part of my life.

I'm excited for this journey. Let's see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment